What is Personal Information?
Personal information is virtually any information about an individual that is recorded in any form. However, information about individuals contained in the following documents is not considered personal information:
- public telephone directories, where the subscriber can refuse to be listed
- professional and business information contained in directories or business cards available to the public
- certain public registries and court records
- certain other publicly available printed and electronic publications.
We will let you know why we collect your personal information
Hall's Home Security will identify the purpose for which your personal information is collected. We will do this before or at the time the information is actually being collected.
Hall's Home Security. collects, uses and discloses Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Providing products and services requested by you.
- Offering and providing furnished housing and related products/services to you;
- Establishing and maintaining communications with you;
- Verifying your identity and the accuracy of your personal information as provided to us for the purpose of providing our services and products and to process your application.
- Determining and facilitating your payment of fees for services requested.
- Processing and keeping track of transactions and reporting back to you.
- Detecting and preventing fraud or other illegal activities.
- Complying with the law or the requests of law enforcement agencies
- Notifying you of certain products or services offered through us, by our affiliated companies and 3rd party providers that .Hall's Home Security believes will be of interest and provide value to you.
We will obtain your consent to collect, use or disclose your personal information
Hall's Home Security. obtains your consent to collect, use or disclose personal information and the method of obtaining consent is appropriate to the type of personal information being collected, used or disclosed. We rely on the following actions by you as indications of your consent to our existing and future personal information practices:
- Hall's Home Security will obtain your express consent (verbal, written or electronic agreement) to collect, use or disclose personal information. Your voluntary provision of personal information directly to Reliant Worldwide Inc. for the purpose of acquiring our services or related services and products.
Subject to certain legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice, you may withdraw this consent at any time. You can change your consent preferences at any time by contacting us directly.
We will limit collection of your personal information
Hall's Home Security. collects only the information required to provide products and services to you. If the personal information we require is collected for a reason other than to provide our direct products and services to you, your consent will be obtained before or at the time the information is collected. Reliant will collect personal information only by clear, fair and lawful means. In some cases, refusing to provide certain personal information or withdrawing your consent for Reliant Worldwide Inc. to collect, use or disclose your personal information could mean that we cannot provide you with requested services, products or information.
We will limit use, disclosure and retention of your personal information
Hall's Home Security uses and discloses your personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and does not sell or rent personal information to any organization or person for any reason.
We do not share your personal information with third party organizations except to offer you a product or service, whereas consent has been provided by you or to provide you with information based on your request. Reliant Worldwide Inc. retains your personal information only as long as it is required for our business relationship or as required by federal and provincial laws.
We will keep your personal information up-to-date and accurate
Hall's Home Security keeps your personal information which you provide to us up-to-date, accurate and relevant for its intended use. You may request access to the personal information we have on record in order to review and amend the information, as appropriate. In situations where your personal information has been provided by a third party, we will refer you to that party (e.g. credit bureaus).
We will keep your personal information secure
We take all appropriate steps to keep your personal information secure, regardless of the format in which it is held, including:
- physical security measures - restricted access facilities and locked filing cabinets
- electronic security measures - for computerized personal information such as password protection, database encryption and anonymous personal identification numbers,
- organizational security measures - such as limiting access to your personal information to a selected group of individuals,
- contractual security measures - obligations with third parties who need access to your personal information requiring them to protect and secure your personal information.
We will provide you access to your personal information stored by Hall's Home Security
Upon receiving such a request, Hall's Home Security will:
- Inform you about what type of personal information we have on record or in our control, how it is used and to whom it may have been disclosed
- Provide you with access to your information so you can review and verify its accuracy and request changes to the information
- Make any necessary updates to your personal information.
We will respond to your questions, concerns and complaints about privacy
Hall's Home Security will respond in a timely manner to your questions, concerns and complaints about the privacy of your personal information and our privacy policies and procedures.
How to contact us : If you have any questions, concerns and complaints, you can contact
Hall's Home Security at 1-866-294-2557 or email@example.com